The four crucial habits of happy couples:
- Never leave without saying good bye.
- Talk face-to-face everyday.
- Say ‘i love you’.
- Surprise each other.
when a man truly loves you:
- He will accept you as you are.
- He will ask you for help.
- You will his priority.
- He will laugh with you, never at you.
- he will support you.
- he will encourage you to be independent.
- He will always find time for you.
7 Steps to a happier relationship:
- Support each other.
- Be attentive.
- Give them time to be alone.
- Don’t criticize or condemn.
- Share your worries and concern.
- Learn to forgive and forget.
- Never give up even if you don’t succeed.
Remember this when you think someone is avoiding you…
- Just may be, they are not actually avoiding you. perhaps they are simply, distracted by sudden changes in their lives.
- Working hard to make ends meet, or busy navigating difficult situations.
- Too exhausted for socializing. Struggling with illness or family problems.
- Tired of pretending that everything’s fine, when in fact they are struggling just to keep their head above water.
- Don’t judge people when you don’t know the truth.
7 Secrets of happy relationship:
- Be yourself and be sincere.
- Express your feelings.
- Give each other space
- Be positive.
- Respect each other.
- Create memories together.
- Make your lives a fairly tale.
6 Things we can learn from happy couple:
- Happy couple don’t stop caring about each other even when they’ve had argument.
- They have common interests and pursuits.
- They don’t notice each other’s drawbacks..
- They say nice things without a reason to do so. like, to the best housewife in the world.
- They miss each other even when they’re not apart for very long.
- At the same time, each of them has their personal space.
What the pose you fall asleep in says about you relationship
- The honeymoon: The pose that lovers who have only just started dating sleep in.
- The point of contact: The pose used by couples that respect each other’s personal space.
- Dialogue: This is the position that couples with a strong spiritual connection sleep in.
- A strong shoulder: A pose used by couples that care about each other.
- Touching the leg: Couple who love harmony and trust sleep like this.
- The little spoons: This pose indicates a harmonious and passionate relationship